Goldbelt Eagle is well-versed in the planning, design, and maintenance of federal facilities and is committed to supporting environmental stewardship. Specifically for the DoE at NETL, our staff has managed the facilities at three sites in West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Oregon continuously since 2004, and our facilities operations and maintenance team is comprised of registered Professional Engineers (PE), Certified Plant Maintenance Managers (CPMM), Certified Plant Engineers (CPE), and Certified Professional Property managers (CPPM) as well as highly qualified logisticians, procurement specialists, and work control specialists.
We can meet a wide geographic requirement because we have a centralized HR and recruiting department that can source from across the United States. We espouse a management approach that will allow our staff to effectively support disparate sites, and our personnel will maintain all delivery systems and ensure the performance of all preventive, corrective, and predictive maintenance activities so that they are in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures, approved industry standards and that practices are satisfactorily completed. Our leadership understands that management approach is what guides and supports our work and ensures; quality, safety, accountability, cost effectiveness, improvement, innovation, compliance, and reputation of our clients.
- Program Evaluation and Development
- Inspections and Compliance Audits
- Permitting and Plans Support
- Environmental Sampling
- Data Validation and Quality Assurance
- NEPA Documentation
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Environmental Management Systems
- Remediation & Disposal Oversight
- ES&H training
- Database and Systems Administration
- Electronic and Paper Records Management
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Development, Implementation, and Operation